Dear Valued Partner,
Three UK specialized UK Edu Centre, People Loving Education agency and IES UKUHAK.COM will jointly hold a UK Higher Education Fair on 18 January 2020 and would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate this exhibition. Although we are different three agencies, we all share the initiative of represent only English education, professionalism and quality.
At this exhibition, we will cover degree courses, Foundation course, A-Level course and relevant English language courses and aim to produce real numbers of bookings through this exhibition. UK alumni will help counsel students, providing their first-hand experience of studying and living in the UK.
We will also invite universities and F.E colleges that offer their own foundation courses so the quality of attending institutions is high. If you are interested in the English language sector, please let us know.
It would be great if you can send one of your colleague to this exhibition in person but if not, you can still support the fee and our member of staff or alumni can happily represent your institution.
Details of the exhibition
Dates: Sat 18th January 2020, 11.00- 18.00
Venue: COEX 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06164
Table set up: 1 hour prior to official opening to the public
Facility: open space
Participants: up to 40 booths
- Universities and F.E colleges
- University pathway providers
- 6th form colleges
- English language schools
- Partner institute in Korea (IELTS preparation school, portfolio preparation school etc
Please note that the programme below is provisional. All final activity information will be sent to exhibitors in early December.
Date Time Activity
- 18th January 11.00-18.00 Exhibition & Seminar for prospective students
- 18th January 18:30-19:30 Dinner
- One booth: ￡800
- The participation fee does not include accommodation and transportation
- Lunch is provided.
- Early booking is recommended as reserved booths are filled up quickly.
Application deadline: 30th November 2019
Payment deadline: 30th December 2019
Adverting and publicity
An Official webpage for the exhibition: https://ukunifair.co.kr
Pre-registration is encouraged on the website
- Online adverts are placed on agent homepages, university homepages and other major portal sites and magazines.
- Posters and leaflets are distributed to partner organization s and local contacts
- Flyers will also be distributed to the affluent area in particular
Provisional seminars Topics
We plan to arrange seminars at the exhibition.
Guest speakers among participants are invited to deliver the presentation on the following provisional topics:
- Art & Design course in the UK
- Management studies in the UK
- Career prospects in the UK
- Foundation courses leading to the UK
- IELTS course in the UK
- Level, IB course in the UK
- UCAS application
We will give it a priority to participants that attend more booths. If you would like to present a seminar, please let us know in advance.